Sweet Dessert Forum
It looks like you're not logged on to Sweet Dessert Forum! Please log on to use all features.
Sweet Dessert Forum
It looks like you're not logged on to Sweet Dessert Forum! Please log on to use all features.
Sweet Dessert Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for anything cute and kawaii!

HomeBakeryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is the best Mother's Day gift?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CreamPuff
Lollipop
CreamPuff

What is the best Mother's Day gift? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best Mother's Day gift?   What is the best Mother's Day gift? Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2013 10:34 pm

I know it's two days early, but my mom just walked in on Elly and I eating dinner.
So there are these two birds, mates, and they live at our house. They come every year. Like maybe two years ago, we came back from school, and THE CUTEST LITTLE BABY BIRD was in my shoe outside the door (not the shoes I was wearing). Anyways, we thought they lived on the roof, we've seen them there recently, but my mom found...
A NEST WITH THREE LITTLE BABY BIRDIES like literally in the small plant/tree next to our door.
And she said it was the best Mother's day present ever

Just wanted to share something happy, also what are you giving your moms for Mother's Day?
Back to top Go down
https://sweetdessert.niceboard.com
alpintar
Candy Cane
alpintar

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day gift?   What is the best Mother's Day gift? Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2013 10:14 am

I'm giving my mom a digital drawing I made just for her.
I never spend money on my mom on mother's day.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Beginner Candy
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day gift?   What is the best Mother's Day gift? Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2013 5:32 pm

I'm giving my mum some pink Snapdragon flowers with a card that says
You're the petals to my flower
You're the best
You're my mom
Happy Mother's Day! ♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Mother's Day gift?   What is the best Mother's Day gift? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What is the best Mother's Day gift?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Dessert Forum :: Talk :: Anything Talk-
Jump to: