Sweet Dessert Forum
It looks like you're not logged on to Sweet Dessert Forum! Please log on to use all features.
Sweet Dessert Forum
It looks like you're not logged on to Sweet Dessert Forum! Please log on to use all features.
Sweet Dessert Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for anything cute and kawaii!

HomeBakeryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Reboot and New Moderators

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glutton
Brownie
Glutton

Forum Reboot and New Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Forum Reboot and New Moderators   Forum Reboot and New Moderators Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Uh yeah this is our second reboot. We aren't going to have a new theme or whatever since it looks perfectly fine and appropriate for the summer, but next month when our admin Madoka is back, we may change it to spice things up.

So about the moderators, Creampuff and I appointed Alpintar, Pastel, and Akihisa Yoshii. We kept our decision not based on if we were close friends (although some of them are close friends of us but we didn't pick them because they were), but on how much we liked their applications. However, all of the apps were great and we liked them all!

So we hope to keep this forum active again, thanks for reading this!
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Lollipop
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Forum Reboot and New Moderators   Forum Reboot and New Moderators Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Yay! I'm glad to see this is being posted on more now ; u ;
Congrats to new mods! I know you guys will do a great job (:
Back to top Go down
Glutton
Brownie
Glutton

PostSubject: Re: Forum Reboot and New Moderators   Forum Reboot and New Moderators Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:27 pm

We also have more info. Pastel has stepped down her role as a moderator. Flavour Sensation has token the job as a new moderator.
Back to top Go down
Chiffon
Beginner Candy
Chiffon

PostSubject: Re: Forum Reboot and New Moderators   Forum Reboot and New Moderators Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Sorry for stepping down, guys!
Nice job on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Flavour Sensation
Lollipop
Flavour Sensation

PostSubject: Re: Forum Reboot and New Moderators   Forum Reboot and New Moderators Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Yes, and I'm glad to be a moderator! You guys don't have to call me Flavour Sensation; Flower's just fine.

Anyways, it would mean the world to us if you guys could advertise SDF in your signatures on other forums, such as FF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Reboot and New Moderators   Forum Reboot and New Moderators Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Forum Reboot and New Moderators
Page 1 of 1